Carolina Ruiz Díaz
Since 2004, I have been working as a clinical psychologist specialising in early childhood neurodevelopmental disorders, carrying out evaluation, diagnosis and treatment tasks. In addition, I have specialist training in the field of ADHD and autism spectrum disorders. I worked as an associate lecturer on the master's in child and youth psychology during the 2017/2018 academic year at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. Clinical practice, teaching and research are therefore three areas of interest in which I would like to develop further professionally.
- Refresher course in the epidemiology and aetiology of autism. Early intervention in autism in Europe: evidence-based programmes. Supervised by Amaia Hervás. Menéndez Pelayo International University Consortium of Barcelona (CUIMPB) - Ernest Lluch Centre, June 2016.
- Seventeenth AETAPI International Congress. Spanish Association of Autism Professionals (AETAPI), Barcelona, November 2014.
- Fourth symposium for professionals on emotional dysregulation in ADHD and its co-morbidities. Adana Foundation, Barcelona, December 2013.
- Fundamentals of the TEACCH method course. University of North Carolina and Foundation for Early Autism Intervention (FIPA), Barcelona, February 2008.
- Master’s in early care and family. Blanquerna Faculty of Psychology. Universitat Ramón Llull, 2005.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology. Universitat de Barcelona, 2003.
- Study of patients with congenital disorders of glycosylation (CDG) through application of psychological evaluation tests, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Collaboration with the Spanish Association of Mucopolysaccharidosis and Related Syndromes (MPS). Application of the Vineland Adaptive Scale, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.