Edurne Sarrate Garcia
I have a degree in Medicine from the Universitat de Barcelona and an MIR (resident doctor) specialist in Hematology and Hemotherapy from the Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol. Since 2019 I have been an associate of the Hematology Laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, responsible for the Cytology area.
- European Hematology examination of the European Hematology Association (EHA), 2018.
- MIR Specialist in Hematology and Hemotherapy, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, 2018.
- Graduate in Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona, 2013.
- Interactions between direct anticoagulants and chemotherapy. Sorigue M, Sarrate E, Miljkovic MD.
- Dabigatran for catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome. Sarrate E, Olive A, Morales-Indiano C, Santos-Gómez M, Orna E, Monreal M, Sorigue M.
- Anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation in patients with active cancer. Sorigue M, Sarrate E, Miljkovic MD.