Elisabet Ristol Orriols
As an expert in Childhood Neuropsychology I work in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main line of work is the diagnosis of School Learning Disorders (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, etc). I actively participate in teaching activities and workshops to improve the schooling of children with learning disabilities.
- Expert in Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Childhood and Adolescent Neuropsychology. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences and Sport at the Blanquerna- Ramon Llull University.
- Childhood Neuropsychology Working Group in the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia (COPC).
- Associate professor at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC). Master’s Degree in Learning Difficulties and Language Disorders, since 2015.