Enrique Del Campo García Ramos
Paediatric respiratory physiotherapy for hospitalised patients and outpatients
- Postgraduate degree in Physical Therapy of the Thorax. Gimbernat University School.
- Undergraduate degree in Physical Therapy. Gimbernat University School.
- Professor of Respiratory Physical Therapy in the Master’s degree programme on Paediatrics. International University of Catalonia (UIC).
- Professor in the Respiratory Physical Therapy courses held by the Catalonia Physical Therapists Association.
- Lecturer in the courses on neonatal and paediatric non-invasive ventilation in acute patients held yearly at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.