Jaume Campistol Plana
Neuro-paediatrics, neuro-metabolic disorders, neonatal neurology and epilepsy.
Head of the Neurology department.
- Acknowledgement of experience in neuropaediatrics by Spanish Paediatric Association (AEP) and the Spanish Neonatology Society (SEN).
- Specialisation in Paediatric medicine.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Coordinator of the Research area into Genetically-based minority neurological disorders in the paediatric setting of the Paediatric Research Institute - SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Director of the Master’s degree programme in Paediatric Neurology, University of Barcelona.
- Assistant professor in Paediatrics at the University of Barcelona since 2008.