Javier Martín de Carpi
I am a paediatrician at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2004. I am a doctor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Zaragoza. I specialised in Paediatrics and Specific Areas at the Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza. I have a Master's degree in Paediatric and Adolescent Nutrition and Diet Therapy from the University of Zaragoza and a Master's degree in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Paediatric Nutrition from the University of Barcelona. I am an expert in performing and interpreting diagnostic-therapeutic endoscopic tests and techniques. I have been coordinating our Paediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Unit (UCIEII-P) since 2008, an illness to which I have devoted the majority of my healthcare activity. "I love to enjoy the mountains with my family, in both summer and winter. I relax by skiing alone with my mp3 device".
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery. University of Zaragoza.
- Complemented training in Paediatric Hepatology. La Paz Children's Hospital (Madrid). Paediatric Hepatology and Hepatic Transplant Department.
- Master’s degree in Nutrition and Diet Therapy in Children and Adolescents. University of Zaragoza.
- Master’s degree in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. University of Barcelona.
- Resident medical intern in Paediatrics. Miguel Servet Hospital. Zaragoza, 2001.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Zaragoza, 1995.
- Complemented training in Paediatric Gastroenterology. University Department on Paediatric Gastroenterology, Royal Free Hospital (London).
- Author of over 30 scientific papers published in national and international journals, and of a number of chapters in reference books on Paediatric Gastroenterology.