Judit Rabassa Blanco
I have been working as a consultant paediatric dentist at the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital since 2012 and since 2010 I started also in a private clinic. My professional activity also includes training and I have been an associate lecturer at the University of Barcelona since 2017, as well as a lecturer on the Postgraduate Course in Paediatric Dentistry at the Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology (SCOE), since 2016.
- Degree in Dentistry. University of Barcelona, 2008.
- Postgraduate studies in Dental Aesthetics. Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology (SCOE), 2009.
- Master’s Degree in Paediatric Dentistry. University of Barcelona, 2010.
- Postgraduate studies in Dental Aesthetics and Cosmetics. Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology (SCOE), 2013.
- Postgraduate studies in Occlusion, Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain. Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology (SCOE), 2015.
- 15-day stay in the Volunteers for Israel Dental Clinic (DVI), Jerusalem.
- "Protocolos de atención odontológica a pacientes pediátricos oncológicos" (Dental treatment protocols for paediatric cancer patients). Pujol A., Cahuana A., Rabassa J. Odontol Pediatr 2014; 22(2):153 - 161.
- "Educación sobre salud oral infantil a través de un programa comunitario para bebés" (Education on paediatric oral health through a community programme for babies). Palma C., Rabassa J. Odontol Pediatr 2013; 21(3):169 - 179.
- "Complicaciones orales en el paciente oncológico pediátrico" (Oral complications in paediatric oncology patients). Revision. Rabassa J., Abril L., González Y., Cahuana A., Català A., Paradeda A. Odontol Pediatr 2011; 19(2):117 - 127.
- "Dentinogénesis imperfecta: a propósito de un caso" (Imperfect dentinogenesis: in relation to a case). Odontol Pediatr 2011; 10(2):131 - 139.
- "Empatía en Odontopediatría" (Empathy in Paediatric Dentistry). DENTUM 2010; 10(2):50 - 52.
- Associate lecturer in the Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Barcelona, since 2017.
- Lecturer on the Postgraduate Course on Sedation, General Anaesthesia and Local Anaesthesia in Paediatric Dentistry. Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology (SCOE), since 2016.