Júlia Marsal Ricomà
I have worked at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since June 2015 and in the Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit since it opened in January 2016. I previously completed my training in Haematology at Sant Pau Hospital, with a training placement at the Paediatric HSCT Unit at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in New York.
- Haematology residency at Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital, 2011 - 2015
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from Rovira i Virgili University (URL), 2003 - 2009
- Training on Bone Marrow transplantation in the HSCT Unit at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York (United States), 2014.
- Volunteer primary care physician in Paediatrics. Friends of Calcutta NGO. Rural area of Sunderbans, Kolkata (India), 2010.
- Volunteer primary care physician, Paediatrics and Obstetrics. Collaboration between Rovira i Virgili University and the Spanish Milpa NGO in Guatemala, 2009.
- Rotation in the Paediatric Department of the Allgemeines Krankenhaus Wien Hospital, Vienna (Austria). 2006 - 2007.
- Unexpected High Incidence of Human Herpesvirus-6 Encephalitis After Naive T Cell-Depleted Graft of Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation in Pediatric Patients. Sisinni L et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation. 2018