Laura Montserrat Pérez López
My professional career is focused on Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. I work in public practice at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I have published several scientific articles in this field and I also review articles for indexed journals in our field. I am actively involved with the Spanish Paediatric Orthopaedic Society (SEOP). I am also a member of several scientific societies, such as SECOT, SEOP, SECMA, FESSH and SEFEX.
- Doctoral thesis in progress. University of Barcelona, 2013 - present.
- Postgraduate degree in Surgical Anatomy of the Locomotor System. University of Barcelona, 2009.
- Specialisation in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. Resident Medical Internship training, International University of Catalonia, Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT) exam, 2005 - 2010.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Barcelona, 1998 - 2004.
- First Gasol Foundation grant. Department of Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. Medical-surgical training. Children's Hospital Los Angeles (United States), 2013.
- FESSH grant. Department of Paediatric Reconstructive Hand Surgery. Clinical-surgical training. Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital. London (United Kingdom), 2013.
- Department of Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. Clinical-surgical training residency, supervised by Prof. J. Sales de Gauzy. Hôpital des Enfants, Purpan. Toulouse (France), 2010.