Lidia Martínez Sánchez
Spanish, Catalan and English
Paediatric emergencies. Clinical toxicology
Spanish, Catalan and English
- PhD in Medicine, University of Barcelona, 2015. Doctoral thesis: "Improving the quality of care of the poisoned paediatric patient through quality indicators".
- Update sessions on clinical toxicology organised by the Emergency and Clinical Toxicology Department of Hospital Clínic, Barcelona (2006-2017).
- 9th course on Non-invasive Paediatric and Neonatal Ventilation in the Acute Patient. Barcelona, 2010.
- 17th course on Initial Care in Paediatric Trauma. Barcelona, 2007.
- Instructor in paediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Barcelona, 2007.
- Instructor in structured triage, Andorran triage model; theory and practice workshop for training instructors on structured triage. Andorra, 2006.
- Teacher on the "Advanced Paediatric Life Support" (APLS) course, Pediatric Emergencies, American Academy of Pediatrics. College of physicians and surgeons in San José. Costa Rica, 2017.
- Teacher on the "Advanced Pediatric Life Support" (APLS) course. Pediatric Emergencies, American Academy of Pediatrics. Acosta Ñu Children's Hospital. Asunción, Paraguay, 2014.
- Speaker at the 3rd Focus di Aggiornamento in Tossicologia Pediatrica. Naples, Italy, 2013.
- Member of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Research Institute (IR-SJD) since 2016. Lines of research: Influence of the environment on the well-being of children and adolescents.
- Member of the Antidotes Working Group of the Catalan Pharmacy Society since 2013. Participation in the creation of the Catalan antidote network.
- Member of the toxicology working group of the Catalan Society of Accident and Emergency Medicine since 2012. Coordinator behind the creation of the paediatric "CodiTox", a protocol for action in the event of poisoning.
- Member of the Poisons Working Group of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Emergencies since 2008. Participation in the group's research work.
- Coordinator behind the creation and review of the "Quality Indicators in Paediatric Poisoning" (2010-2017), within the Poisons Working Group of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Emergencies.
- Member of the hospital toxicology surveillance network of the Spanish Clinical Toxicology Foundation since 2012.
- American Academy of Pediatrics course: "Advanced Pediatric Life Support" (APLS). Spanish Society of Paediatric Emergencies, since 2008.
- Theory and practice course on Paediatric Emergencies. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, since 2010.
- Master's Degree in Nursing Care in Childhood and Adolescence. University School of Nursing, SJD Teaching Campus. University of Barcelona, since 2011.
- Course on Advanced Neonatal and Paediatric Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, since 2012.
- Doctoral course and continuing education on "Clinical Toxicology". Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital. Institute of Medical Studies, since 2014.