Lydia De Sena De Cabo
Orthopaedic surgeon and pediatric traumatologist
Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- General X-Ray Diagnosis course with accreditation for the management of X-Ray diagnostic facilities, 2002.
- Microsurgery Expert Diploma, awarded by the Official Medical Association of Barcelona and accredited by the Catalan Council for Continuing Medical Education and the Commission for Continued Training of the Spanish National Health System.
- Specialist in Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery at Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital, 1991 - 1995.
- Specialist in Physical Education and Sports Medicine at the School of Physical Education and Sports Medicine, University of Barcelona, 1989 - 1992.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona, 1987.
- Professor of the subject “Medical-Surgical Disorders (II)”, 2nd year in the Physical Therapy undergraduate degree course, Blanquerna University School of Nursing and Physical Therapy, Ramon Llull University (URL).
- Professor of the Sports Medicine Master’s degree programme in Sports Traumatology in School Age, held by the School of Physical Education and Sports Medicine. Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona.