Maria Dolores Rocha Eiroa
I graduated in Dentistry in 1998 and undertook training in Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics in the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital. I currently work as an orthodontist in the Dentistry and Orthodontics Department of the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, where I have been a consultant since 2011.
- Certificate in Invisalign. Madrid, 2015.
- Certificate in Lingual/Incognito Orthodontics Barcelona, 2011
- Orthognathic Surgery. International University of Catalonia (UIC). Barcelona, 2007
- Postgraduate Course on Miniscrew Anchorage System. Barcelona, 2004
- Master’s in Orthodontics. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital. Barcelona, 2003
- Degree in Dentistry. University of Santiago de Compostela, 1998.
- Speech at the 61st Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO) Conference, entitled “Evolutionary changes of orthodontic treatment and appliances in a paediatric hospital over the course of 20 years”. Toledo, 2015.
- Presentation of a poster at the 89th European Orthodontic Society (EOS) Congress, entitled “Tooth transplantation: an overview and a case report”. Reykjavik (Iceland), 2013.
- Speech at the 49th AGM of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO), entitled “Dimensions and morphology of dental arches: Comparative analysis in fissured adolescents”. Santiago de Compostela, 2003.
- Presentation of a poster at the 2nd International Conference on Computers in Dental Education and Practice Comp-ed-dent 2, “A Computerized cephalometric analysis for assessing craniofacial asymmetries on frontal radiographs”. London, 1998.
- Presentation of a poster at the 4th Hispano-Lusas Conference of Maxillofacial Surgery and the 8th Spanish Oral Surgery Society Conference, entitled “Tri-dimensional diagnosis of facial asymmetries”, 1998.
- Lecturer for the Master’s degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Malformations. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, since 2011.