Rare diseases. ePatients and use of new technologies for empowering, researching and improving the quality of life of patients and families
- Diploma in Clinical Genetics, University of Valencia, 2016.
- Introductory course to basic Bioethics. Centre for College Studies COMB, 2015.
- Introductory course to Healthcare Management. Centre for College Studies COMB, Unió Catalana d’Hospitals Foundation, 2014.
- Neurosciences course "Neuroscience of systems: structure and function of the human nervous system", Morphology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, February 2004.
- Course of research techniques in Neurosciences. Morphology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Madrid, February-March 2005.
- Master's degree in Neuro-paediatrics from the University of Barcelona. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2010.
- Masters degree in Neuroscience and Behavioural Biology. Pablo de Olavide University, Seville, 2007.
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2008.
- Sub-specialty in Neonatology. La Paz University Hospital de Madrid and SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2006.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and specific areas. La Paz University Hospital de Madrid, 2004.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Miguel Hernández University, Elche - Alicante, 1993-1999.
- During her university studies, she undertook two placements: in Anatomy, at the University of Vienna (Austria), Academic Year 1994 - 1995; in Clinical practice at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicêtre, Université de Médecine Paris-Sud (France), Academic Year 1996 - 1997.
- Lecturer in the Master's degree in “e-Health and Healthcare Management” prepared and given by La Salle Campus Barcelona, TICSalut, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and the Official Association of Nurses of Barcelona.