Rare diseases, ePatients and use of new technologies for empowering, researching and improving the quality of life of patients and families.
- Diploma in Clinical Genetics, University of Valencia, 2016.
- Introductory course to basic bioethics. Centre for College Studies COMB, 2015.
- Introductory course to healthcare management. Centre for College Studies COMB, Unió Catalana d’Hospitals Foundation, 2014.
- Neurosciences course: neuroscience of systems: structure and function of the human nervous system. Morphology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Madrid, February 2004.
- Course of research techniques in neurosciences. Morphology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Madrid, February-March 2005.
- Master's degree in neuro-paediatrics from the University of Barcelona. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2010.
- Masters degree in neuroscience and behavioural biology. Pablo de Olavide University, Seville, 2007.
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2008.
- Sub-specialty in neonatology. La Paz University Hospital-Madrid and SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2006
- Specialist in paediatrics and specific areas. La Paz University Hospital-Madrid, 2004.
- Degree in medicine and surgery. Miguel Hernández University, Elche- Alicante. 1993-1999.
- During her university studies, she undertook two placements: in anatomy, at the University of Vienna (Austria), academic year 94/95; and in clinical practice at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicêtre, Université de Médecine Paris-Sud (France), academic year 96/97.
- Lecturer in the Master's degree in “e-Health and Healthcare Management” prepared and given by La Salle Campus Barcelona, TICSalut,, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and the Official Association of Nurses of Barcelona.