Anna Sintes Estévez
Psychotic disorders and other serious mental disorders with onset in childhood/adolescence
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
- PhD in Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2011. Thesis: "Clinical and metacognitive insight in patients with first-episode psychosis".
- Clinical psychologist (Official qualification granted by the Ministry through Resident Psychology Internship training), Benito Menni Mental Healthcare Complex (Sant Boi de Llobregat), 2005.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology. University of Barcelona, 1999.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Pedagogy. University of Barcelona, 1993.
- Co-investigator in ongoing research: "Multicentre longitudinal study on clinical, neuroimaging and cognitive function in children and adolescents at risk of psychosis".
- Co-investigator in: "Clinical and neuropsychological factors associated with the response to second-generation antipsychotics in children and adolescents diagnosed with a first episode of schizophrenia".
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Dog-Assisted Interventions for Social, Health and Education Professionals.
- From 2015 to present.Work-placement tutor of students studying for the Master's Degree in Psychology at Ramon Llull University.
- From 2011 to present. Head tutor for Psychology Internship Residents at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Associate medical lecturer, Master's Degree work placements. Faculty of Psychology, University of Barcelona, 2011-2016.
- Associate lecturer at the Faculty of Psychology of Spanish National University for Distance Learning (UNED) (Terrassa campus) from 2003 to 2010.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.