Cristina Boix Lluch
As an expert in child neuropsychology, I work as a specialist physician in the Neurology Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital and the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main line of work is the diagnosis and management of school learning disorders (dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, dyscalculia) and the neuropsychological study and follow up of children with Acquired Brain Injury (brain tumours, CNS, CET) and at-risk newborns (prematurity, etc.). I actively participate in teaching activities and workshops to improve the schooling of children with learning differences.
- PhD candidate on the Psychology PhD programme, Universitat Ramon Llull (Blanquerna), since 2017.
- Master's degree in Neuropsychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2002.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Universitat Ramon Llull (Blanquerna), 1999.
- Childhood Neuropsychology Working Group of the Col·legi Oficial de Psicologia de Catalunya (COPC).
- Coordinator of the Child and Adolescent Neuropsychology Group on Central Nervous System Tumours.
- Working Group on Learning Disorders of the Societat Catalana de Pediatria.
- Researcher on Catalan television channel TV3's La Marató project, 2009–2012.
- Researcher on a Fundación Alicia Koplowitz project on FASD/ADHD, 2016–2018.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Child and Adult Neuropsychology, Universitat Autonòma de Barcelona.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Neuropediatrics, Universitat de Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children´s Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.