Cristina Serra Amaya
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
I am an expert in Neuropediatrics and work as a consultant in the Neurology Department at Hospital Universitari Dr. Josep Trueta and in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE). My main line of work in the UTAE is the diagnosis and management of learning disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, etc.). I actively participate in teaching activities for future healthcare professionals in both Medicine and Educational Psychology. I am also a full member of the Spanish Pediatric Neurology Society (SENEP). In my free time I enjoy doing things with my family.
- Specialist in Neuropediatrics.
- Pediatric Specialist. Hospital Universitari Dr. Josep Trueta, Girona.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. University of Lleida.
- Co-investigator in the research project “Difference in the cognitive and behavioural profile in children with foetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) and ADHD in two age groups: phenotype and neuroimaging correlation” (PIC-81-15), funded by the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation.
- Teacher on different Nursing and Physiotherapy postgraduate courses.
- Teacher and collaborator of the Department of Health of the Government of Catalonia (Generalitat) in child Neurology training programmes for primary care physicians.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.