Cristina Sierra March
I have been a pharmacist since 1985 and I specialized in Clinical Biochemistry via FIR at the Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona during the years 1987-1991. In 1992 I joined the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, for a few years in the Emergency and Real Time laboratory and later in the Congenital Metabolic Diseases Unit.
- PhD in Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy of the Universitat de Barcelona, 1993. Thesis title: Physiopathological study of the liposoluble vitamins retinol and tocopherol. Study of its transporter proteins.
- Specialist in Clinical Biochemistry, studied at the Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, 1987-1991.
- Bachelor's Degree, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitat de Barcelona, 1986. Dissertation title: Synthesis of metal derivatives of pipemidic acid: characterization and assessment of antibacterial activity.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Universitat de Barcelona, 1985.
- Member of the Phenylketonuria Monitoring Unit of the SJD Barcelona Childrens Hospital, with weekly meetings where the results obtained and any other topic related to PKU are discussed individually.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Clinical Chemistry, since 1987.
- Head of the antioxidant research line, 1992 - 2010.
- Member of the Spanish Group of Free Radicals, since 1995.
- Member of the Vitamin Commission of the Spanish Society of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Biology, 1992 - 2013.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.