Daniel Zurita Pichel
You'll enjoy sports so much more if you know your biomechanics.
With 10-plus years of experience in podiatry, I'm a specialist in the design, development and adaptation of orthoses, prostheses and orthotics for athletes, like dynamic sports insoles. I teach at Escuela Ramón y Cajal in Barcelona. Degree in Podiatry from the Universitat de Barcelona.
- Podiatrist at Podología Martín Rueda since 2012.
- Professor of Sports Podiatry for the Master's Degree in Sports Podiatry at Universitat Barcelona, 2008 - 2012.
- Podología Daniel Zurita Pichel office since 2008.
- Professor of Orthopodology: Escola Ramón y Cajal de Barcelona since 2008.
- Professor of the course on Sports Podiatry: Postgraduate course in Sports Podiatry at the Universitat de Barcelona since 2008.
- Professor for biomechanics internships: Tecnocampus, 2018.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.