Eduard Gratacós Solsona
Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. Fetal Surgery
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
- PhD University of Barcelona, 1996.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital Clínic, 1995.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1990.
- Head of the Fetal Medicine Unit, University Hospital Leuven, Belgium, 1998-2000.
- Director of BCNatal Fetal Medicine Research Center, one of the world's largest fetal medicine research centres.
- Editor-in-chief of Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, an international scientific journal.
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.