Elisabet Suades González
Neuropsychology, learning disorders
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I am an expert in pediatric neuropsychology and have worked in the School Learning Disorders Unit (UTAE) since 2007. My main line of work is the diagnosis of school learning disorders (dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, language impairment, etc.). I actively participate in teaching activities to improve the schooling of children with learning differences.
- PhD in Biomedicine, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2018.
- Master's degree in Public Health, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2011.
- Master's degree in Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2007.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2003.
- Childhood Neuropsychology Working Group of the Col·legi Oficial de Psicòlegs de Catalunya (COPC).
- Associate professor on the Master's in Reading Disorders, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), since 2015.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.