Enric Puigventós Rosanas
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
Throughout my professional career I have been perfecting my professional profile as a paediatric optometrist. I am interested in all visual disorders that can affect children and particularly those relating to the anterior pole of the eyeball and its subsequent treatment or correction through contact lenses.
- Postgraduate degree in Optometry and Vision Sciences. Polytechnic University of Catalonia, 2006.
- Diploma in Optics and Optometry. Polytechnic University of Catalonia, 1998 - 2001.
- Presentation of the research study "Relación ptosis vs defectos refractivos" (Relationship between ptosis and refractive errors) at the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology. November 2015.
- Publication of the scientific article "Relación entre ptosis congénita aislada y defectos refractivos en la población infantil” (Relationship between isolated congenital ptosis and refractive errors in the infant population). Gaceta Óptica no. 504. July 2015.
- Scientific publication "Evaluación y tratamiento de la ambliopía” (Evaluation and treatment of amblyopia). Anales de Oftalmología, vol. 23, no. 2. April 2015.
- Presentation of the poster "Telemedicina en el control de la retinopatía del prematuro" (Telemedicine in the control of prematurity retinopathy) at the International Congress of Optometry, Contactology and Ophthalmic Optics. April 2014.
- Speaker at the 43rd Congress of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology, presenting "Exploración en Oftalmología Pediátrica" (Exploration in Paediatric Ophthalmology). November 2013.
- Speaker at the first conference on advances in ophthalmologic techniques and cures. Retina monograph presenting "Fotografía de fondo de ojo en recién nacidos" (Ocular fundus photography in newborns). Bellvitge University Hospital, 2011.
- Course on Paediatric Optics and Optometry. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, since 2013.
- Course on Paediatric Ophthalmology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, since 2010.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children´s Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.