Ferran Torner Rubies
- PhD University of Barcelona, 2016.
- Certificate of Medical Specialist in Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery, through Resident Medical Internship Training, 2002.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1995.
- Placement in the oncological hospital, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis (USA), 2007 - 2008. Specialisation in Reconstructive Oncological Surgery and limb salvage.
- Associated medical lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the University of Barcelona (Surgery Department) since 2013.
- Director of and lecturer in the degree subject “The musculoskeletal system in growth”. University of Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.