Jaume Català Mora
Anterior and posterior Segment Surgery. Paediatric Ophthalmology. Clinical and medical retina. Retina surgical and vitreous.
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English and French
I am currently working as an ophthalmologist at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I am a member of the Catalan, Valencian and Balearic Ophthalmology Societies, of the Spanish Retina and Vitreous Society and of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. I have published over seventy communications in different national and international congresses, and I have had numerous articles published in top-level specialised scientific journals.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology, Bellvitge University Hospital, 2002.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Navarra, 1997.
- Observership Devers Eye Institute. Portland, Oregon (USA), 2007.
- Observership Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU), 2007.
- Observership Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, 2002.
- Ophthalmologist Rotation, Centre Hospitalier Toulouse-Rangell (France), 1995.
- Author of over 70 national and international papers in conferences of:
- Catalan, Spanish and Aragonese Ophthalmology societies, Spanish Strabology Society, Spanish Retina and Vitreous Society, Spanish Uveitis Multicentre Group.
- European Paediatric Ophthalmological Society, Euretina, European VitreoRetinal Society, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), American Society of Retina Specialists, World Congress of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus…
- Collaborator on the official paper of the Spanish Ophthalmology Society 2002, Optical neuropathies: diagnosis and treatment. Jorge Arruga Ginebreda and Bernardo Sánchez Dalmau.
- Author of numerous articles published in national and international specialized scientific journals.
- Member of the editorial board of the journal Annals d’Oftalmologia.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.