Lucas Krauel Giménez-Salinas
Coordinator of the Oncological Surgery Program
- ECFMG-USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination). 2012.
- Specialist in Pediatric Surgery (through Resident Medical Internship training). SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona. 2009.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and its specific areas, with training as a Resident Medical Intern. Mútua de Terrassa University Hospital, University of Barcelona. 2004.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona. 1998.
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery (FEBPS).
Paediatric Surgical Oncology Fellow. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), New York, USA. 2013.
Paediatric Surgery Department. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA.
- Researcher in the area of adulthood diseases that are originated in the womb or the first years of life, at the Institute of Pediatric Research.
- Director of the master's degree in Pediatric Oncological Surgery at the University of Barcelona (2018-current).
- Professor Expert 3D.Transversal Program in Medical Image Postprocess, Training Professionals: 3D Printing to Research.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.