Marta Gómez Chiari
Pediatric radiology and Neuroradiology
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan
Neuroradiologist at Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital. Neuroradiologist at Mataró Hospital. Neuroradiologist at the Corachán Clinic. Catalan Health Institute Pediatrician. I currently work at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Diploma in Pediatric Neuroradiology (2017) and Diagnostic Neuroradiology (2015), European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR) and Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes (UEMS).
- European Certification of Neuroradiology, 2015.
- Specialist in Radiology (through Resident Medical Internship training), Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital, 2012.
- Master's Degree in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. University of Barcelona, 2004.
- Training in Pediatric Haematology and Oncology . Vall d'Hebron Hospital, 2001-2002.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and its specific areas. Xaverian University, Bogotá, 2001.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Xaverian University, Bogotá, 1997.
- Training in Pediatric Radiology and Neurology, SickKids Hospital, Toronto-Canada, 2019.
- Training in Pediatric Radiology and Neurology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), 2011.
- Member of the research group about Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.