Mireia González Rodríguez
Evaluation and intervention in children and adolescents, autism
You will find me at
Spanish and Catalan
Specialist in Clinical Psychology. Currently I am dedicated to the evaluation and intervention of children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (difficulties in the area of behaviour, difficulties in eating, alterations in the area of communication), as well as differential diagnosis and interventions in full-time hospitalisation.
- Young Autism Programme. Training for ASD Professionals in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). Programmes based on Intensive, Early and Behavioural intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Fundación Lovaas, 2018-2019.
- Accreditation of clinical training of the diagnostic instrument ADI-R (Interview for the Diagnosis of Autism-Revised), Terrassa, 2016.
- Accreditation of clinical training of the ADOS-2 diagnostic instrument (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule), Terrassa, 2015.
- Specialist in Clinical Psychology. Residency at Hospital Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa, 2012-2016.
- Degree in Psychology, Universitat Blanquerna-Ramon Llull, 2005-2009.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.