Oliver Haag Heinz
Head of the Otorhinolaryngology Service
You will find me at
Spanish, English, French, Italian and German
- Doctor of Medicine by the University of Vienna, Austria. Doctor Medicinae (Dr. Med.) degree cum laude from the Humboldt University of Berlin, 1999.
- Erasmus scholarship for studies at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), Hospital del Mar and Hospital de Sant Pau, 1997 - 1998.
- Degree in Medicine. Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany, 1998.
- Placement in the ENT Department of Tübingen University Hospital, Germany. Head of Department: Prof. Zenner. Centre specialised in ear surgery and cochlear implants. November 2012.
- Hospital stay at the Otorhinolaryngology Service of Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV), specialised in Paediatric Airways Surgery, Lausanne, Switzerland. Head of Service: Prof. Dr. Monnier. Centre specialised in paediatric respiratory tract surgery. November - December 2010.
- Director of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital’s international courses in surgical treatment of sleep apnoeas in children.
- Professor of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology in continuous training programmes for paediatrics specialists (SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital training courses).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.