Sara Montesdeoca Romero
Pediatric haematology and integrated diagnosis of paediatric acute leukaemias
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I have a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, obtained in 2011. In 2017 I specialised in Haematology and Haemotherapy, and since 2018 I have been an associate of the Haematology laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, dedicated mainly to the area of molecular biology, as well as to the integrated diagnosis of paediatric acute leukaemias. Currently coordinating the master's degree in Paediatric Haematology at the Haematology Laboratory at the Universitat de Barcelona, in addition to coordinating the general teaching of the department.
- PhD student, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2017 - present.
- Resident Medical Intern Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy, Hospital del Mar, 2017.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 2011.
- Researcher of the "Group of Translational Research in Haematological Neoplasms" (GRETNHE, IMIM), 2017 - present.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Haematology and Haemotherapy (SEHH).
- Member of the European Haematology Association (EHA young member).
- Member of the Spanish Group of Haematological Cytology (GECH).
- Member of the Spanish Group of Molecular Biology in Haematology (GEBMH).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.