Tania Fabiola Nunes Cabrera
Headaches, epileptic debut and developmental disorders.
You will find me at
I am a child neurologist, I work in the area of general neurology, and have significant experience in headaches, epileptic debut and developmental disorders, both with respect to diagnosis and possible treatment, which is always personalised according to each clinical case. I am part of the Neurology Department, which is notable for its important teamwork within the sub-speciality of neuropediatrics, as well as for the human warmth of this great family. I am also part of the Spanish Society of Neuropediatrics.
- Master's in Neurological Electrodiagnosis. Universitat de Barcelona. Hospital Bellvitge - Hospital Clínic - Institut Guttman, Barcelona, 2015.
- Master's in Neuropediatrics. Universitat de Barcelona. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2009-2010.
- Paediatrics Specialist Universidad Católica de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción, 2008.
- Scholarship for Child Neurology residency. Child Neurology Department, Paediatrics Hospital Prof. Dr Juan P. Garrahan, Buenos Aires (Argentina), 2007 - 2008.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad Católica de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción, Paraguay, 2004.
- Participation in numerous courses and conferences, with presentations of papers in several of them.
- Presentations in the Paediatrics refresher course organised by the Societat Catalana de Pediatria [Catalan Society of Paediatrics], at the Hospital de Vic, since 2012.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.