Verónica Delgadillo Chilavert
General pediatric neurology
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I have been part of the Neurology Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital for several years, which has allowed me to grow professionally and in human quality together with the great team of healthcare professionals.
Resilience and the ability to deal with various neurological pathologies with complete dedication, is what defines my work as a pediatric neurologist.
- Master’s degree in Neuropaediatrics Universitat de Barcelona, 2006 – 2008.
- Specialist in Clinical Paediatrics from the Postgraduate School of the Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Asunción (Paraguay), 2006.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Nacional de Asunción (Paraguay), 2001. Awarded the Title of Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medical Sciences of the Universidad Nacional de Asunción (Paraguay), the equivalent of the Spanish Bachelor of Medicine.
- TOSCA project. An international disease registry that collects data on manifestations, interventions, and outcomes in patients with tuberous sclerosis.
- CRAD001MIC02 An open- label - center, expanded. Access study of RAD001 in patients with subependymal giant cell astrocytomas (SEGA) associated with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC). The effects study: Everomilus for Fast Expanded a Ccess in TSC SEGA. 2012-2013.
- Coenzyme Q10 supplementation in patients with mucopolysaccharidoses.
- Study of the natural history of Sanfilippo disease in Spain.
- Research project "European Network of Reference for Rare Pediatric Disease".
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.