Public subsidies 2020
Subsidy to help finance the expense of the Hospital Teaching Unit located at the Hospital: 20,731 euros.
Subsidy to help finance the Hospital Espai d'Associacions. Cohesion between associations 2019 - 2020: 34,449 euros.
Subsidy for economic aid to vulnerable families: 5,200 euros.
- Subsidy for economic aid to vulnerable families: 40,488 euros.
- Project Prevengo: 6,400 euros.
- Project TEVI: 33,200 euros.
- Project Sentim 2019-2020: 12,825 euros.
- Project FUSE 3D: 27,422 euros.
- Project ADACOM: 26,963 euros.
- Project HOSPITAL LIQUID: 32,048 euros.
- Project STEPS: 44,334 euros.
Additionally, at the end of 2006, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital received a capital subsidy from the Generalitat de Catalunya (local government of Catalonia, through the Department of Health) to help finance the remodelling and expansion of its infrastructure, in order to adapt to the significant increase in volume and complexity of its activity in recent decades.The receipt of this subsidy is subject to the performance of the works committed. We attach a copy of the Department of Health's decision corresponding to this subsidy.