Public subsidies 2018
Subsidy to help finance the expense of the Hospital Teaching Unit located at the Hospital: 17,509 euros.
- Project Acadom: 11,563 euros.
- Project Quirofam: 54,015 euros.
- Subsidy to help finance the Hospital Espai d'Associacions. Cohesion between associations: 13,589 euros.
- Subsidy for economic aid to vulnerable families: 2,000 euros.
Subsidy for economic aid to vulnerable families: 2,221 euros.
- Subsidy for economic aid to vulnerable families: 20,000 euros.
- Project Sentim: 5,670 euros.
Additionally, at the end of 2006, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital received a capital subsidy from the Generalitat de Catalunya (local government of Catalonia, through the Department of Health) to help finance the remodelling and expansion of its infrastructure, in order to adapt to the significant increase in volume and complexity of its activity in recent decades.The receipt of this subsidy is subject to the performance of the works committed. We attach a copy of the Department of Health's decision corresponding to this subsidy.