Susanna Gassiot Riu
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from the Open University of Catalonia and in Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Outstanding Honours Award. Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy (through Resident Medical Internship training) at Germans Trias and Pujol University Hospital. Attending physician at the Haematology laboratory of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2017, head of the haemostasis and red blood cell disorder units.
- Specialist in Haematology and Haemotherapy (through Resident Medical Internship training) at Germans Trias and Pujol University Hospital, 2017.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2010.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Open University of Catalonia, 2008.
- Placement at Belo Horizonte University (9 months). Brazil, 2009.
- Placement at CISM Manhiça (3 months). Mozambique, 2007.
- Placement at Kole Regional Hospital (3 months). Democratic Republic of Congo, 2008.
- Placement at Regional Hospital in Kwala-Zulu Natal (3 months). South Africa, 2007.
- Researcher in the field of congenital coagulation disorders, 2017.
- Researcher in the field of paediatric leukaemia, 2017.
- Researcher on the impact of new drugs in the management of multiple myeloma, 2014 - 2017.