Xavier Estrada Prat
I joined the Parc de Salud Mar in 2009, where I initiated my healthcare and scientific activity in the pediatric area. At the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, alongside Professor Boris Birmaher, I explored the field of bipolar disease further. This culminated in the submittal of my doctoral thesis entitled: “Using sleep architecture to diagnose Pediatric Bipolar Disorder”. I have worked as a lecturer on the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Psychopathology Master’s degree course at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- XIII Scientific Conference of the Fundación Alicia Koplowitz, 2018.
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Legal Medicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2018.
- Grant from the Fundación Alicia Koplowitz, 2017–2018.
- Use of EndNote X7. Health Sciences Library System, University of Pittsburgh, 2018.
- Use of PowerPoint for conferences and posters. Health Sciences Library System, University of Pittsburgh, 2018.
- Submit your research in English, the language of science. Center of Postdoctoral Affairs, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 2017.
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. Pittsburgh (United States), 2017–2018.
- Massachusetts General Hospital. Boston (United States), 2016.
- Study in collaboration with the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, 2018.
- Two studies sent to be considered for publishing, 2018.
- Participation in the First Psychotic Episodes Study, 2018.
- Participation in the EMARS Study, 2018.
- Two national and international study participation projects, 2018.
- Estudio del sueño en niños con trastorno de disregulación disruptivo del estado de ánimo y bipolares. Actas Españolas de Psiquiatría, 2017;45(1):12-20.