Cristian Launes Montaña
I trained as a specialist in Paediatrics at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I have also been trained on biomedical practice and research through the Master's degree in Clinical Sciences (University of Barcelona) and completed my PhD within the Sant Joan de Déu Research Institute paediatric infectious diseases group. I have an extraordinary doctorate prize from the University of Barcelona. I work in the Paediatric Inpatient Department and provide constant care to the neonatal and paediatric critical care transport team. I research infectious diseases and have participated in several international publications. I like working in teams where the different members share their goals, talent, passion, commitment and perseverance.
- PhD in Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Official Master's degree Clinical Science Research. University of Barcelona, 2011.
- Paediatric Specialist. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, Ministry of Education, 2010.
- Member of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID), since 2009.
- Speaker on European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) courses.
- Researcher, Biomedical Research Networking Centre for Epidemiology and Public Health (CIBERESP) (CB15/00067). Instituto de Salud Carlos III, since 2015.
- Member of the research group on Paediatric Infectious Diseases. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital Research Institute, since 2012.
- Researcher in various competitive and non-competitive projects.
- Author of national and international publications (ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0913-9303).
- Clinical lecturer in Paediatrics. University of Barcelona, since 2014.
- Accredited tutor of paediatric residents. Catalan Department of Health, Government of Catalonia, since 2014.