Estíbaliz Iglesias Jiménez
- Paediatric specialist. Virgen del Rocío University Hospital (Seville), 2012.
- Specialist in Rheumatology. San Cecilio Clinical Hospital (Granada), 2008.
- PhD in Medicine. University of Granada, 2007.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. Santiago de Compostela University, 2003.
- Partner on the Paediatric Rheumatology Masters at Barcelona University (since 2013).
- Coordinator of the National Working Group in Juvenile Dermatomyositis for the Spanish Society of Paediatric Rheumatology (SERPE) since its establishment in 2012.