Maria Melé Casas
I have had links with SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2015: I did my specialised training in pediatrics and its specific areas (hospital residency programme [MIR]) from 2015 to 2019, and then I stayed on to do my Paediatric Hospital Internship at the same centre until 2021. Since then I have worked as a consultant for the Paediatrics Department, exclusively with the hospitalised patient area, including home hospitalisation.
- Paediatric Hospital Internship. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2021.
- Specialist in pediatrics and its specific areas. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2019.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2014.
- External rotation in the Paediatric Infectious Diseases Department at the Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus (Ohio, United States), 2018.
- Member of the research group on Microbiota and Infectious Diseases. SJD Research Institute.