Marina Llobet Garces
Experience in clinical nutrition at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2005. Specialised in childhood obesity and diabetes since 2007. I work as a healthcare professional in multidisciplinary teams looking after patients, and I also collaborate in research projects. I have given lectures on courses and at congresses on obesity, diabetes and also on the use of the internet and health apps. I actively participate in hospital innovation projects. I am a member of the Spanish Diabetes Society's Diabetes 2.0 working group.
- Postgraduate in Nutritional Coaching, Open University of Catalonia, 2014.
- Master's Degree in Nutrition and Metabolism, University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Master's Degree in Caring for People with Diabetes, University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Postgraduate in Hospital Nutrition, University of Navarra, 2005.
- Diploma in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Barcelona, 2005.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Paediatric Endocrinology at the University of Barcelona.
- Lecturer on the "Nutrition and Diabetes" course at the School of Continuing Education, University of Barcelona.