Rosa Maria Pino Ramírez
I have been involved with SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital since 2004 (I was a resident on the state training programme in Pediatrics during the period 2004 - 2008). Subsequently (2008 - 2010), I worked as a doctor on research projects related to the area of pediatric infectious diseases. I have also worked as a specialist in the Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Transportation Department (2008 - 2009). Since 2010, I have worked as a specialist in the Pediatric Department, exclusively in the area of hospitalised patients.
- Advanced Studies Diploma (DEA). Universitat de Barcelona. October 2008. “Vertical transmission of Chagas disease in a non-endemic area.”
- PhD in Child Pathophysiology. Department of Pediatrics. Universitat de Barcelona. 2006-2008.
- Pediatric Specialist. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, Ministry of Education, 2004 - 2008.
- Doctor with the Vicente Ferrer Foundation. Pediatric HIV patient assistance programme. Bathalapalli Hospital. Anantapur (India); August 2009.
- Member of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID), from 2006 - 2016.
- Researcher at the Sant Joan de Déu Research Foundation. Lines of research: Human immunodeficiency virus infection in pediatric age; 2008 - 2010.
- Collaboration as a research doctor in the Research Unit of SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, since 2011.
- Participation in several research projects, international multicentre pediatric clinical trials in the field of pediatric infectious diseases, sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Teaching assistant in the training of Pediatric residents in their specific areas at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, since 2010.
- Coordinator of the Conference on Updates in Pediatric Hospitalisation (with accreditation from the Catalan Health Service), in collaboration with Aula Sant Joan de Déu in 2012, 2014 and 2016.
- Temporary tutor and teaching assistant in the training of residents in Family and Community Medicine, 2013.