Paediatric palliative care
Head of unit
I am the head for the Palliative care Unit at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. After my residency in paediatrics, I specialized in paediatric palliative care. Teamwork is the engine to give the best healthcare. The development of paediatric palliative care and its universalization are my goals. Since 2016, I am President of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Palliative Care. I also love music, sea and I enjoy the sport. Sharing life with my family is what makes me happy.
- Masters degree in Palliative Care and Service 10th Edition. University of Vic. University of Barcelona (UB). Catalan Oncology Institute, 2015.
- Instructor in advanced paediatric and neonatal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Catalan Resuscitation Board - Spanish Group for Paediatric and Neonatal CPR, 2011.
- Resident Medical Intern in Paediatrics. Mútua Terrassa University Hospital (HUMT), 2012.
- Master's degree in Paediatric Psychology. Technical Institute of Applied Studies, 2010.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), 2007.
- Collaborating Lecturer for the Master's Degree in Paediatric Palliative Care. University of la Rioja.
- Collaborating Lecturer for the Master's Degree in Palliative Care and Service.