Judith Sánchez Manubens
Rheumatology and Kawasaki disease. Vasculitis and juvenile idiopathic arthritis
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
I am an expert in Paediatrics and I subspecialise in Rheumatology. I am particularly interested in Kawasaki disease and other types of vasculitis.
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2017.
- Master's degree in Paediatric Rheumatology. University of Barcelona, 2015.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and its specific areas. Granollers General Hospital, 2012.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2007.
- Researcher in the field of infectious diseases and systemic inflammatory response.
- Coordinator of the working group on Kawasaki disease in Catalonia.
- Member of the emerging research Group for the Study of Paediatric Immunodeficiency Disorders (GEMDIP).
- Associate lecturer on the degree in Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona, since 2014.
- Collaborating lecturer on the Master's degree in Paediatric Rheumatology. University of Barcelona, since 2013.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.