Lourdes Ibáñez Toda
Growth and puberty. Paediatric Endocrinology
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
- PhD in Medicine "cum laude". Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), 1981.
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Hospital Vall d'Hebron, 1985.
- Fellowship in Paediatrics, Hospital Vall d'Hebron, 1977 - 1980.
- Degree in Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), 1976.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology, Boston, USA, 1994 - 1995.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology, New York, USA, 1991.
- Specialized researcher in low birth weight and ovarian hyperandrogenism.
- Coordinator in the area of adulthood diseases that originated in the womb or the first years of life, Paediatric Research Institute, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital.
- Over 180 international publications.
- Reviewer of over 10 impact factored international scientific journals, including: Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Hormone Research in Paediatrics and Endocrinology.
- Reviewer in national and international research projects: State Agency for Assessment and Foresight (ANEP), Ministry of Science and Innovation (Madrid), Trasher Foundation (USA), National Institute of health (Harvard, Boston, USA), National Scientific and Technological Development Fund (Fondecyt), Chile.
- Tenured lecturer in Paediatrics at the University of Barcelona (UB), 2012.
- Director of the Master’s degree programme in Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology, University of Barcelona (UB), 2010.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.