María Isabel Serrano Mínguez
Continence and care of children with digestive-urinary ostomies
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English and Italian
"I love travelling, reading historical novels and mountain sports. My favourite heroine is my mother. I love dancing. The best plan for the weekend is a trip to the mountains with my friends".
- Master's in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Sant Joan de Déu University School, 2003 - 2006.
- Post-graduate studies in Complementary Therapies. University of Barcelona, 1995.
- Post-graduate studies on Care of Critical Patients, University of Barcelona, 1993.
- Diploma in Nursing. University of Barcelona, 1988 - 1990.
- Advanced course in Acupuncture and Massage in Traditional Chinese Medicine, in the International Training Centre, Guangzou University Hospital (China), August 2006.
- Project with the CAB (Coloplast Advisory Board) Group, June 2016.
- Development and publication of a care plan for patients with neurogenic bladder, coloplast medical products.
- Collaborating Lecturer, Sant Joan de Déu EUI, since 2010.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.