Marina Llobet Garces
Childhood obesity and healthy eating. Diabetes
You will find me at
Spanish and Catalan
Experience in clinical nutrition at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2005. Specialised in childhood obesity and diabetes since 2007. I work as a healthcare professional in multidisciplinary teams looking after patients, and I also collaborate in research projects. I have given lectures on courses and at congresses on obesity, diabetes and also on the use of the internet and health apps. I actively participate in hospital innovation projects. I am a member of the Spanish Diabetes Society's Diabetes 2.0 working group.
- Postgraduate in Nutritional Coaching, Open University of Catalonia, 2014.
- Master's Degree in Nutrition and Metabolism, University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Master's Degree in Caring for People with Diabetes, University of Barcelona, 2012.
- Postgraduate in Hospital Nutrition, University of Navarra, 2005.
- Diploma in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Barcelona, 2005.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Paediatric Endocrinology at the University of Barcelona.
- Lecturer on the "Nutrition and Diabetes" course at the School of Continuing Education, University of Barcelona.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.