Montserrat Amat Bou
After graduating in Medicine in 2008, I specialized in Paediatrics. Later I did a master's degree in Endocrinology and Diabetes in Children and Adolescents at SJD Barcelona Barcelona Children's Hospital. Since 2018 I have been working as an assistant doctor in the Pediatric Endocrinology Service of the same center. I am a member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (SEEP). I am dedicated to general Endocrinology, with special interest in childhood obesity and different sexual development.
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine. Universitat de Barcelona, 2021
- Master's Degree in Endocrinology and Diabetes in Children and Adolescents. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, Universitat de Barcelona, 2018.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and its specific areas. Hospital General de Castelló, 2013.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine, Universitat de València, 2008.
- Ramon-Krauel M, Amat-Bou M, Serrano M, Martinez-Monseny AF, Lerin C. Targeting the Gut Microbiome in Prader-Willi Syndrome. J Clin Med. 2021 Nov 16;10(22):5328. doi: 10.3390/jcm10225328. PMID: 34830610; PMCID: PMC8625997.
- Ramon-Krauel M, Leal-Witt MJ, Osorio-Conles Ó, Amat-Bou M, Lerin C, Selva DM. Relationship between adiponectin, TNFα, and SHBG in prepubertal children with obesity. Mol Cell Pediatr. 2021 Mar 10;8(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s40348-021-00113-z. PMID: 33689083; PMCID: PMC7947057.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.