Omar Rodríguez Forner
Paediatric treatment and healthcare in emergencies. Haematology and Oncology
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
In 2002 I started working as an orderly in the Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona Children’s Hospital, then as an auxiliary nurse. A little while later, I completed the diploma and started my professional career as an assistant nurse, providing care to paediatric patients in the A&E department, the Paediatric Intensive Care unit and the Haemato-Oncology unit. I specialised in Nursing Care for paediatric patients. For the last few years I have been undergoing management training and I am the head nurse in the Critical Care unit. I have also gained knowledge and experience in paediatric emergency triage. As a paediatric nurse I am proud to be able to dedicate myself to achieving the highest-quality care possible for patients and their family every day.
- Diploma in Nursing. Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing, 2003.
- Post-graduate degree in Paediatric Nursing. Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing, 2004.
- Postgraduate degree in “Critical Paediatric Care". Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing, 2006.
- Master’s degree in “Oncological Care". University of Barcelona, 2013.
- Specialising in Paediatric Nursing, 2015.
- Master in Leadership and Management of Nursing Services , in progress. University of Barcelona.
- Consolidated research groups.
- Non-consolidated research groups.
- Individual research.
- Associate Professor at the Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.