Silvia Marín del Barrio
Phosphocalcic metabolism and diabetes. Growth and puberty. Paediatric Endocrinology
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, English
After graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Medicine in 2003, I specialised in Paediatrics at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. I then completed a classroom-based Master's degree, training as a paediatric endocrinologist in the Paediatric Endocrinology Department of the same hospital. Since 2010 I have worked as an attending physician in that same department, which is exclusively dedicated to paediatric patients. Although I work in general Endocrinology, my main interest concerns childhood diabetes and phosphocalcic metabolism disorders.
- Specialist in Paediatric Endocrinology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, 2010.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and its specific areas. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, 2008.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2003.
- Attendance at the ESPE Summer School. Blairquhan Castle (Ayrshire, Scotland), 2011.
- Lecturer on the Master's degree in Paediatric Endocrinology. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, University of Barcelona, since 2015.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.