Luis García Aparicio
I trained as a paediatric surgeon at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. After my training (through a Resident Medical Internship) I continued at the same Hospital as an attending physician, specialising in paediatric urology. Then I was able to perform minimally invasive surgery in the field of paediatric urology. After all these years of experience I have obtained the European Certificate in Paediatric Urology which recognises those who meet the standards required by the European Community to practice Paediatric Urology, both in terms of patient care and in the teaching and scientific fields. I am currently Head of the Paediatric Urology Section of the Department of Surgery.
- Fellow of the European Academy of Paediatric Urology (FEAPU).
- Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery (FEBPS).
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2014.
- Specialist in Paediatric Surgery (through Resident Medical Internship training). Hospital Clínic-SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital integrated unit. University of Barcelona, 2002.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine. Teaching Unit of the Hospital Clínic i Provincial, Barcelona. University of Barcelona, 1995.
- Pediatric Urology Dept. Miami Children's Hospital. Florida, United States, 2013.
- Cutrupi A, Barbalace M, A Baky Fahmy M, Garcia Aparicio L, Hypospadias repair and Hormone therapy.
- Garcia Aparicio L, Martín Solé O, Blázquez Gómez E; Pediatric endourology and ureterovesical junction.
- Coordinator on the Master's Degree on Training in Surgical Techniques for Paediatric Surgery. University of Barcelona.
- Lecturer on the subject of Renal Transplantation on the Master's Degree in Advanced Medical Skills. University of Barcelona.