Oriol Martín Solé
I completed my training as a paediatric surgeon via MIR (Medical Intern Residency programme) at SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital in 2013 and it was during my residency that I became especially interested in genitourinary malformations. Since then I have specialised in Paediatric Urology and I am currently an attending in the Surgery Department of this Hospital. I have been a collaborating lecturer for the Degree in Medicine at Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) since 2013. In 2016 I obtained the qualification of Doctor of Medicine and was awarded a PhD cum laude from the University of Barcelona (UB) with an experimental study on renal ischemia. I am a member of the European Society for Paediatric Urology (ESPU) and the International Continence Society (ICS), as well as other national and international Urology and Paediatric Surgery societies.
- Doctor of Medicine (PhD cum laude) with the thesis "Efectos del Plasma Rico en Plaquetas (PRP) en un modelo de isquemia-reperfusión renal en ratas" (Effects of Platelet-rich Plasma on a renal ischemia-reperfusion model in rats), University of Barcelona, 2016.
- Specialist in Paediatric Surgery via MIR (Medical Intern Residency Programme). SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2013.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2007.
I have worked on several publications and projects which can be accessed through the following link:
- Collaborating Lecturer in Paediatrics for the Degree in Medicine at Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), since 2013.
- Lecturer for the Master's Degree in Training in Paediatric Surgery Techniques. University of Barcelona, since 2013.
- Lecturer for the Master's degree in Paediatric Urology. University of Barcelona, since 2017.