María Trabazo del Castillo
During my professional career, I have worked caring for paediatric patients with haematological diseases and particularly in haematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Fellowship in Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Unit at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital (Enriqueta Villavecchia Foundation Grant), 2015 - 2016.
- Master's Degree in Paediatric Haematology, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. University of Barcelona, 2013 - 2015.
- Paediatric Specialist, 2008 - 2012.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine. Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona, 2001 - 2007.
- Training placement in the Paediatric Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Unit at St. Mary's Hospital - Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (London, UK).
- One-year training placement during Medical Degree at Università degli Studi di Firenze (Italy).
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.