Silvia Ricart Campos
Complex chronic pediatric patients, comprehensive care for severe chronic disease, high complexity and palliative needs.
You will find me at
English, Spanish and Catalan
I trained as a pediatrician at the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, a scientific and human training that has marked my professional career. From my beginnings I have worked in Pediatric In-patients and, as of 2012, I have shared the care duty with the complex chronic patient unit (currently C2P2 Service). Working as a team to improve the quality of life of children and their families is a challenge to keep improving every day.
- Doctor of Medicine from the Universitat de Barcelona, Faculty of Medicine, 2016.
- Postgraduate in Research Methodology: Design and Statistics in Health Sciences. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2011.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and Specific Areas. SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2007.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2002.
- Member of the research group "Influence of the environment on the well-being of children and adolescents". Sant Joan Déu Foundation.
- Associate Professor of Medicine at the Universitat de Barcelona since 2017.
- Accredited tutor of paediatric residents of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital since 2014.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.